Every Year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) now replaced as NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET). It is a national level entrance exam that is organized for admission in MBBS/BDS programmes. This year exam will be conducted on 7th May 2017 (declared). Here we provide NEET Latest Syllabus 2017 along with previous years sample paper, books ,Official PDF downloads, exam pattern etc.
AIPMT Latest Syllabus 2017
Following is the Exam Pattern & Latest Syllabus for AIPMT or NEET exam. so candidates who are going to attend or are preparing for this exam can get latest syllabus from here. So check out the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the better preparation and to get successful result.
- Exam will be conducted in single stage
- There are 180 objective type questions.
- The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM).
- The entrance exam will be held only through the offline process (Pen & Paper based exam).
- Candidates have opted of English or Hindi question paper language.
- The question paper will composed of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Negative Marking One mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct response.
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||90||360|
AIPMT or NEET Syllabus 2017
Class XI: Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves.
Class XII: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
Class XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
Class XII: Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Class XI: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human physiology.
Class XII: Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment.
Following books will helpful in preparation of this exam:
- 11 Years CBSE AIPMT & NEET Solved Papers 2006-2016
- 29 Years NEET/ AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB) (1988 – 2016) 11th Edition
- Target NEET/AIPMT (2012-16 Solved Papers + 10 Mock Papers)
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic-wise Solved Papers Physics 1988 – 2016 (Hindi)
Official website: www.aipmt.nic.in
Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in