Allahabad High Court will conduct a Written exam for recruitment to the various Group D Posts. Written Examination is going to be held in upcoming dates. Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Syllabus, Check Here.
Allahabad High Court Group D Exam Syllabus 2017
Allahabad High Court will conduct a Written exam for recruitment to Electrician and Class IV posts (Lift Operator/ Farrash/ Helper/ Coolie/ Netrahin Kursi Bunkar/ Cycle Chaukidar/ Peon/ Sewak/ Photocopier Machine Operator/ Chaukidar/ Waterman/ Fireman/ Bhisti/ Anusewak). Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. So Candidates can check here for the detailed syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of “D” Cadre Posts Exam conducting by Allahabad High Court.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Group D Exam is as Follows given below….
- There will be two exam i.e. Stage-1 and Stage-2.
- Both Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Duration of both Test is 01:30 hours (90 Minutes).
- There shall be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Both question paper consist of 100 questions & 100 Marks.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Allahabad High Court written Exam is given below:-
General Knowledge :- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability :- Tatsam & Tadbhav, Sandhi, Samas, Ras, Paryaywachi, Lokokti and Muhavre, Ling, Vachan, Kaarak, Kaal, Beloom, Anekarthi Shabd, Alankar.
Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
English : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Stage-2 (Only for Stenographer Gr.-III, Jr. Assistant and Paid Apprentices)
Hindi/ English Computer Type Test
- 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
- This Exam will Consist of 25 Marks for Hindi Typing and 25 Marks for English Typing
Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing.
Stage-2 [Only for Category ‘D’ Cadre Post]
- Written Examination of 100 Marks with Objective Type Questions.
Stage-2 [Only for Driver Category ‘C’ Grade- IV]
- Technical Driving Test : The candidates will have to clear the Technical Driving Test to the satisfaction of the Selecting/ Appointing authority
Stage-3 (Only for Stenographer Gr.-III)
Hindi/ English Shorthand Test
- For Hindi : 80 w.p.m. in shorthand in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. in typing in Hindi on Computer
- For English : 100 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and 40 w.p.m. in typing in English on Computer
- This Exam will Consist of 50 Marks.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- General Studies Paper I – 2015
- Hindi Grammer
- Handbook of Mathematics
- High School English Grammar and Composition
All Candidates are advised to keep touch with us for more queries. You can also leave your comments on our comment inbox.