Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited issued its latest recruitment notice to fulfill the vacancies available for 400 MT (Telecom Operations & Finance). BSNL introduced around 400 posts for Internal and External Candidates. So Candidates those who are interested to get this job can apply for this and try to make their future bright and don’t forgot that application will be submit through online.
BSNL Recruitment 2015
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. BSNL is India’s oldest and largest communication service provider (CSP). BSNL gives a great opportunity to the eligible candidates by presenting its latest recruitment notice for 400 MT (Telecom Operations & Finance) Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- Candidates should remember Date of Online Application for BSNL Management Trainee Post has been extended till 07th July, 2015.
Details of Vacancies
Vacancies For External Candidates → Telecom Operations : 150 Posts; Telecom Finance : 50 Posts
Vacancies For Internal Candidates → Telecom Operations : 150 Posts; Telecom Finance : 50 Posts
Educational Qualification : Applicant/Candidates must possess the educational qualifications as given in Annexure-A of Advertisement (which can be downloaded from the links mentioned below), on the closing date of application for MT Exam in BSNL.
Pay Scale : .₹ 24,900 to ₹ 50,500/-
Age Limit : Candidate shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st August of the year of Exam (01.08.2015).
Selection Process : The selection process will be based on the final merit list which is created based on the combined score of written test, group discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates can see the whole syllabus and exam pattern alongwith marks distribution from the official website (www.bsnl.in).
Application Fees :
- For OC/OBC candidates the prescribed examination fee ₹ 1,500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates the prescribed examination fee ₹ 750/-
How to Apply :
- First the most important thing is that candidates must read all the instructions carefully.
- Candidates should fill the application clearly without any error other wise the application will be rejected.
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.bsnl.in
- Applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to start from 25-05-2015 and close on 07-07-2015.
Last Date : 07/07/2015