CCL Mining Sirdar has recently took a decision to publish a recruitment notification for Mining Sirdar Trainee. All appliers who apply for this recruitment can please visit on this page. Syllabus is the main part to qualify any written exam. Candidates can check or download syllabus here on this page. If candidates want to save syllabus details as a PDF file so you can press Ctrl+P and then save it as a PDF.
CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus 2016
About Mining Sirdar :
Central Coalfields Limited is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company since October 2007. During 2009-10, coal production of the company reached its highest-ever figure of 47.08 million tones, with net worth amounting to Rs. 2644 crore against a paid-up capital of Rs. 940 crore.
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Science & Technology etc.
Syllabus for Professional Knowledge
- Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 related to Mining Sirdar & Shot-firers.
- Detection & Removal of inflammable and toxic gases in Mines.
- Mining Methods.
- Mine Gases
- Mine Ventilation.
- Use of Blasting Cards.
- Dealing with the Occurrence of Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines.
- Explosives and Accessories and their use in Mines.
- Handing over and Taking over Charge.
- Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.
- Use of Equipment like Methanometer, Anemometer, Multi-Gas Detector etc.
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box……….