Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Conduct The Written Examination and Physical Test PET PST 2017. Check SSC Delhi Police Constable Executive Exam Pattern 2017. Delhi Police Constable Latest Exam Syllabus 2017.along with previous years sample paper, books ,Official PDF downloads, exam pattern etc
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus & Exam pattern 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Is Going To Conduct The Written Exam & Physical Test PET PST 2017. Those Student Going To Attend This Exam Get The latest Exam Syllabus Of SSC Delhi Police Constable. Now Searching For The Sample papers And SSC DP Previous Year Paper We Provide All The Important Details Regarding This Exam So Keep In Touch…
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Online Written Exam
- Medical Test
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
Physical Standards :-
|Category of Candidates||Height (MALE)||Chest (MALE)||Height (FEMALE)|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||165||76-80||155|
|Sons/Daughters of serving, deceased, retired police personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff (Formerly group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police.||165||76-80||152|
Physical Endurance Test :-
|Events||AGE upto 31 years 31 to 40 years (MALE)||AGE above 40 years (MALE)||AGE upto 31 years (FEMALE)||AGE 31 to 35 years (FEMALE)|
|Race 1600 mtrs||06 minutes 07 minutes||08 minutes||08 minutes||09 minutes|
|Long Jump||14 feet 13 feet||12 feet||10 feet||09 feet|
|High Jump||3’9″ 3’6″||3’3″||3 feet||2’9″|
- The Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be conducted by Delhi Police.
- Those who qualify in the race event will be eligible to appear in the long jump and high jump events.
- Three chances will be given to qualify in long jump and high jump events.
- There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump, however, candidate may appeal against height and chest measurement on the same day of PE&MT before the Appellate Board.
- PE&MT will not carry any marks but will be of qualifying/elimination nature.
- The written exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be 100 questions in paper.
- The Time Duration of written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Reasoning 35 Marks
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs 50 Marks
- Numerical Ability 15 Marks
- Total 100 Marks
Exam Syllabus : Delhi Police Constable Syllabus is given below :-
Reasoning : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Knowledge/Current Affairs : Questions are designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Numerical Ability : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Click Here To Download Previous Year Papers Of SSC DElhi Police Constable Exam Subjects Wise..
Following books will helpful in preparation of this exam:
- How to Crack Test Of Reasoning- REVISED EDITION
- Current Affairs Yearly 2017
- A New Approach to Numerical Ability
Click Here To Download The Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in.