Institute Of Banking Personal Selection had successfully conducted the common written exam of IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I, II, III in Regional Rural Banks. It Conduct Various Examination Under IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I, II, III At Various Centers. Check IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Result 2016-2017 Or Check Merit List/Cut Off Marks for IBPS Office Assistant Exam Off All Details Here..
IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officer Scale Result 2016-2017
Below Links Will Show RRB Officer scale results and score card.
The Institute Of Banking Personal Selection had successfully conducted the morning and evening shift common examination. the exam was held on September 12 & 13, 2015 at various centers.Candidates Who Will Appeared In This Examination Now Will waiting For The Result Cut Of Marks And Merit List Of Candidates. So Official The Result Will Soon Declared By The IBPS RRB And We Are Provide The Direct Link So You can Easily Check Your Result So Be Connected With This Page.
All Those Who Will waiting For The Result/Cut Off 2015 Of IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officer Scale will soon uploaded by the official site at www.ibps.in and we provide all latest updates regarding to the result and merit list of the candidates so all the candidates can Check here the 12th and 13th September 2015 IBPS RRB Officer Scale exam morning and evening shift Result/Cut Off 2015.
Result Of Online Examination IBPS RRB CWE-IV Officer Scale Will Available Shortly In Official website at (www.ibps.in) We Will Provide All Latest Updates Regarding To The Online Examination Result/Merit List Of IBPS CWE IV RRB Officer scale.
Examination Conduct By: IBPS CWE IV RRB Officer scale
Name Of Examination: IBPS CWE IV RRB Officer scale Online Exam 2015
Result Status: Available Soon….
Cut Off Marks:
- IBPS RRB Assistant online exam is of total 200 marks with 5 sections (Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Computer & Marketing, General Awareness).
- As per criteria fixed by IBPS candidate have to attain minimum qualifying marks fixed in each of 5 sections each of marks assigned and out of total 200 marks.
- IBPS hold the right to fix the cut off for each section & overall cut off.
- Cut off marks may varied in each section depends on the nature of questions asked in that section.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates may have 5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks.
Post Result Procedure:
- Candidates qualified in the online exam will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam have to go through Personal Interview.
- Final Selection will be based on marks in Final written exam & Interview.
Selection Procedure:- To become a Assistant in Regional Rural Bank, candidate first need to gave IBPS RRB Officer Scale Online Written Exam. Based on their Performance & Marks in Online Written Exam, Candidates will be called up for Common Interview.
In case of any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.