Jammu & Kashmir Board Of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) issued the CET counseling Schedule Date 2015.To know the updates of the counseling held check the latest updates.
J & K BOPEE CET Counseling Schedule 2015
Jammu and Kashmir issued the latest update of Combined Entrance Test (CET) Counseling Schedule of Admission in medical Courses. So the Candidates to make their carrier in Medical line can submit their applications. Candidates must Remember that who want to get admission in medical courses Counseling will start from 25 June 2015. For more updates regarding this can check the notification we provided in our website.
Counseling:- Those Candidates who are waiting for the counseling schedule of Jammu & Kashmir BOPEE. They all are Happy To know that J&K Board of professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) Issued their admission schedule in Medical Courses. So those who want to apply for the course can submit their application. More Details you want to know please stay with us we will provide you all the latest updates regarding this J&K BOPEE CET Counseling 2015.
Information About J&K BPEE CET:- Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Board Of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test is an entrance test so they give a great opportunity to the Eligible Candidates to admission in various professional course conducted by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.Candidates have a good skills in its own stream can apply for this exam w which is conducted by Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Board Of Professional Entrance Examination.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org
|S. No.||Counseling Date||Rank (Range) (Open Merit & Category)|
|1||25.06.2015||1 to 125|
|2||26.06.2015||126 to 250|
|3||27.06.2015||251 to 375|
|4||29.06.2015||376 to 500|
|5||30.06.2015||501 to 625|
|6||01.07.2015||626 to 750|
|7||02.07.2015||751 to 875|
|8||03.07.2015||876 to 1000|
Click Here to check Counseling Schedule and other details in PDF Format
Important NOTE:- All the candidates those who are called for counselling must be present personally in the counselling or through an authorized representative who must have an Authority Letter on the prescribed format given in the E-Brochure.
The candidates have to produce, at the time of counselling,
- if any, and a set of attested copies of these certificates.
- Reserved Category Certificate,
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Marksheet of qualifying examination
- those Candidates who are apply for the Admission must Online Admit Card downloaded From BOPEE website; Original
- Candidates who are applying for the counseling should have to pay non-refundable counselling fee of ₹ 1000/- (one thousand only) through the Point of Sale (POS) machine installed in the J&K BOPEE office, Srinagar by using their ATM Card/Debit Card/Credit Card. The latest Seat Matrix will be displayed at BOPEE’s office, Srinagar/ Jammu during the counselling as per the Schedule given below and will also be available on BOPEE’s websites during the period of counselling. The counselling for allotment of Discipline and Institution shall be held strictly in accordance with the guidelines given in the Electronic Information Brochure-2015. The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates on the basis of their merit/rank, choice and availability of seat at the time of counselling.
- Those Candidates who are apply for the different courses according to the category their merit list for each course will be prepared on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates in the CET 2015 in the descending order for Open Merit Category and for each Reserved Category, separately.So Candidates must know the counseling of this CET will be on the basis of inter-se Merit .
- The candidates must to know that the criteria to apply for the MBBS course as per the J&K Reservation rules, Some qualifying marks are required for the Admission.So here are some necessary rules :-
a) 50% marks in entrance test for open merit and Poor & Backward candidates.
b) In respect of reserved category candidates 40% marks in entrance test required for applying.
- Any subsequent vacancy caused by whatsoever reason in any category, shall be filled among the candidates of that particular category strictly according to merit. In the event of non-availability of eligible candidates from that reserved category, the relevant vacancies shall go to the open merit category.
Eligibility For Admission:- Candidates who are apply for the admission must fulfill the Eligibility criteria Given.
- Candidate must be permanent residents of J&K State of the Constitution of J&K.
- Candidates have passed Hr. Sec. Part II (12th / 10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University
- Candidate must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses .
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as elective subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, Physiotherapy, BAMS/ BUMS.
NOTE:-If any one of you want to know any important details of this counseling please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out with best we can.