The High Court Of Judicature, Madhya Pradesh is going to conduct Pre Written Exam for MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) which will be conducted in the month of May. So for your preparation Here we provide MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Exam 2017 (Preliminary Exam) & Mains Exam latest Syllabus 2017 along with previous years sample paper, books ,Official PDF downloads, exam pattern etc.
MP High Court Judicial Service Latest Syllabus 2017
Following is the Exam Pattern & Latest Syllabus for MP Higher Judicial Service Exam. So candidates who are going to attend or are preparing for this exam can get latest syllabus from here.
Check out the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the better preparation and to get successful result.
- The MPHC MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Exam Paper has objective type question
- General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- There shall be Four Descriptive Question paper consisting 100 Marks each.
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||Civil Law & Procedure||100||3hrs|
|Paper-II||Criminal Laws and Procedure||100||3hrs|
|Paper-III||Writing Skill, Court Practice, Translation, Current Legal Knowledge||100||3hrs|
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Mains Exam Syllabus:
Civil Law & Procedure:
- Constitution of India
- Civil Procedure Code,1908,
- Transfer of Property Act,1882,
- Indian Contract Act1872
- Specific Relief Act,1963
- Limitation Act,1963
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Hindu Succession Act,1956
- M.P. Land Revenue Code,1959
- M.P. Accommodation Control Act,1961
Criminal Laws and Procedure:
- Indian Penal Code,1860
- Criminal Procedure Code,1973
- Evidence Act,1872
- Negotiable Instrument Act,1881
- N.D.P.S. Act,,1985
- Prevention of Corruption Act,1988
- S.C.&S.T.(Prevention of Atrocity) Act,1989
- Electricity Act,2003
Writing Skill, Court Practice, Translation, Current Legal Knowledge:
- Article on Legal Topic( in Hindi) – 10 Marks
- Summary Writing on Legal Topic (in English) – 10 Marks (For Summary Writing, a matter like copy of Plaint, Written Statement or Charge Sheet / Complaint may be given and the candidate shall be asked to summarize it into 200 words).
- Court Procedure – 20 Marks (M.P. Rules and Orders (Civil & Criminal)
- Knowledge of Current Leading Cases – 30 Marks
- Translation (1) From Hindi to English – 15 Marks (2) From English to Hindi – 15 Marks
- Framing of Issues – 10 Marks
- Framing of Charges – 10 Marks
- Judgment Writing(Civil ) – 40 Marks
- Judgment Writing(Criminal ) – 40 Marks
- Only such candidates who secure minimum marks in each of papers in the Main (Written) Examination as decided by the High Court will be called for Interviews.
- The Interview shall carry 50 marks and minimum 20 marks have to be secured by the candidates to be finally selected.
- Key to Civil Court Practice & Procedure
- Key to Criminal Court Practice & Procedures
- CLAT Study Kit (Legal Reasoning, English, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and Legal Awareness & General Knowledge)
- Art of Writing Judgments, (Reprint)
Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in.