Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board (MP VYAPAM) is going to conduct the written examination for the various posts of Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Observer) and Paryavekshak Mahila Aganwadi Karyakarta under Directorate of Akikrit Bal Vikas Seva. which is held on 25 march 2017 Saturday and 26 march 2016 Sunday. Students can easily get the mp Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak Latest Exam Syllabus 2017 along with previous years sample paper, books ,Official PDF downloads, exam pattern etc.
MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak Syllabus 2017
MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak latest exam syllabus and exam pattern. those students who will going to attend this exam on this week get the latest MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak syllabus 2017. we provide all the latest information regarding the exam syllabus and sample papers with solution pdf which help you for the better preparation and scoring good marks.
|Sr. No||Sections||Max. Marks|
|1||Nutrition and Health||55|
|2||General Knowledge and Reasoning Ability||55|
|4||Elementary Care & Education of Child||45|
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Observer) written Exam is given below :-
Section-I Nutrition and Health) :-
- The importance of nutrition in various stages of life.
- Pregnant care
- Various national health programs
- Information of Common Ailments
Section-II (General knowledge and Reasoning Ability) :-
- Planning of General knowledge Departments
- Rules, regulations and rights
- General knowledge of Body Structure.
- Knowledge of Computer
- General Mathematics (8th class standard)
- Simple Reasoning Ability
Section-III (Managerial Qualities) :-
- Questions related to communication and counseling skills based on two unread passages.
- Development concept and the main challenges – Five Year Development Plans, contemporary social challenges and concerns
- Leadership Development- leadership qualities, attributes and skills, internal Governance- coordination, group work, team work
- Definition, nature, medium and barrier of communication.
- Community Organization and Mobilization- sense of community and community organization, community organization theory, community development and public participation, community mobilization.
Section-IV (Elementary Care & Education of Child) :-
- Introduction to Child Development
- Introduction to pre-school education
- Children with special needs
- Child Care and Protection
Following books will helpful in preparation of this exam:
- Nutrition: Health Solutions
- General Knowledge 2018
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and General Mental Ability for Civil Services Preliminary Examination
Click here For official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
Hope this will help you in your Preparation. Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in