Madhya Pradesh PSC come out with it’s Latest Recruitment notice to fill the vacancies available for 1896 posts of Medical Officer. Candidates With MBBS Degree Can Apply Online, MPPSC Invites the Eligible candidates through Online application , Maximum No. Of Posts considering in the Notification which is given Below..
MPPSC Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh PSC invites application through Online , candidates will pleased to know that Public Service Commission issued the latest recruitment for 1896 vacancies available in Medical officer Posts. Candidates those want to apply for this job they will submit their application Online ..
Detail of Vacancies :
- No. of vacancies for Medical Officer :- 1896 posts
- No. of vacancies OBC/ST.SC Candidates :- 394 posts
- No. of vacancies for General Candidates :- 1502 posts
IMPORTANT DETAILS:- We Will provide you all the details of Name of post , important date, and subject which is given in the table below :-
|NAME OF POST||FROM DATE||TO DATE||SUBJECT|
|Post Of Controller, Additional Controller And Deputy Controller||15-05-2015||30-06-2015||Recruitment Advertisement For Mppsc
|Medical Officer||15-06-2015||14-07-2015||Recruitment Advertisement For Post Of Medical Officer
(Adv No-03/Chayan/2015 Dated 08-06-2015)
|Applications Received For Scrutiny Work In Mppsc Office||15-06-2015||04-07-2015||Applications Received For Scrutiny Work In Mppsc Office
(Adv No-746/06/2014/Chayan Dated 15-06-2015)
Educational Qualification :
- Those candidate apply for the vacancies read all the instruction given in the application.
- Read all the requirement of the qualification for applying.
- Candidate have completed her/his MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Degree from any recognized University Can Apply For Medical Officer Posts.
Pay Scale : Candidates those who got selected for the Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Vacancy 2015 Will get a monthly salary Between ₹ 15000/- to ₹ 39100/- with grade pay of ₹ 5,400/-
Age Limit : Eligible candidates those who want to apply for the job of Medical Officer should Have the age group of 21 to 40 years. If Any one of you want to know the age limit of other category they will see details are clearly mentioned for other posts too in MPPSC Notification.
Selection Process/Procedure : The selection process for the following vacancies given in the notification is based on the written test conducting and a personal interview. If any queries regarding the process then refer MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification. Candidates should read all the details given in the advertisement ..
Application Fee : Here are some details of application fee according to category of candidates which is mentioned below in the given table:-
|Category Of Candidates||Application Fees|
|General Candidates||Rs.500 + 40 as portal charges (Total 540 Rupees)|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs.250 + 40 as portal charges (Total 290)|
How to Apply :
- First the most important thing to know that candidates must to read all the instruction carefully.
- Candidates should fill the application as mentioned the requirement for applying.
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.mppscdemo.in Online submission of application will start on 15/06/2015 and close on 14/07/2015.
Last Date:- 14/07/2015
To Apply ONLINE and PAYMENT visit:- www.mponline.gov.in
For more details visit to it’s official website :- www.mppscdemo.in