The National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla issued a notification recently for recruitment of candidates into various posts in NDA. There are about 125 vacancies according to the notification. So for your preparation Here we provide NDA various posts Latest Syllabus 2017 along with previous years sample paper, books ,Official PDF downloads, exam pattern etc.
NDA Group-C Latest Syllabus 2017
Following is the Exam Pattern & Latest Syllabus for NDA Pune Clerk, MTS Group-c exam. So candidates who are going to attend or are preparing for this exam can get latest syllabus from here.
Check out the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the better preparation and to get successful result.
Date-For MTS (O&T)- 04 Apr 2017 and For LDC & Other posts- 03 Apr 2017
Reporting Time – 0800 h
Reporting place – Kondhwa Gate, NDA Khadakwasla, Pune
- Questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post.
- Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English up to the level of minimum educational qualification prescribed for each post will be such that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer them comfortably (Std X or XII or Graduate as applicable, with subjects English, Math, Science etc.)
- Questions on General awareness will also be of similar standard.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||25||25|
NDA MTS Syllabus
- The Written examination of NDA MTS will be of two types. First is Multiple choice questions type and second one is Descriptive type.
- The First Paper contains total 100 Multiple choice questions.
- Each question in the Paper carries 4 marks.
- There will be a deduction of 1 marks for each wrong answer.
- Sentence Completion
- Error Finding
- Sentence Correction
- Unseen Passage
- Fill in The Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Synonym- Antonyms
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Para Jumbles
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
Numerical Aptitude :
- Age Relation
- Profit & Loss
- Discount & Shares
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Trains, Boats & Streams
- Number System
- Square Roots & Cube Roots
- Ratios & Proportions
- Time & Work
- Pipe & Cistern
- Geometry etc.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian Constitution.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Awards and Honours.
- Eligibility Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
NDA Group C Syllabus 2017- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Important Days
- Countries & Currencies
- Award & Honour
- Books & Authors
- Latest Innovations
- International/ National Organizations
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Constitution
- Countries & their Capitals
- Current Events etc.
Following books will helpful in preparation of this exam:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Essential English for Competitions
- General Mental Ability Logical Reasoning And Analyitical Ability MCQs 1000+Q: Useful for IAS/PCS/NDA/CDS/SSC & All Other Examinations
- General Reasoning & Mental Ability (Verbal , Non Verbal & Logical)
- General Knowledge Manual 2015: An Indispensable Book for Civil Services (Preliminary & Mains) SSC/NDA/CDS/RBI/NABARD/LIC/GIC/Railways Bank & Management Entrance Exams
Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in.