The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has recently disclosed the NICL AO Generalist Interview Call Letter & Schedule 2017 for the recruitment exam which was arranged on 12th April, 25th April, 26th April and 9th May 2015.
NICL AO Generalist Call Letter & Schedule 2017
Latest Update: The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) NICL Interview Call Letters for AO Generalist Post are available for Download now Candidates can Download their Admit Cards & check Schedule from the links provided below…
The NICL AO Generalist Interview Schedule 2017, candidates can attain all related information with the personal interview such as when the interview will be held, where the personal interview be held and for how much time the interview will be held.
In addition to this interview letter is not only helpful from the interviewees point of view it is also important from the interviewers point of view as it the only evidence of an identity of the interviewee.
Schedule Of Interview:- Personal Interview for Assistant Post will be held on various Dates will conduct on September 2017 (tentatively). Information about Interview is also available on the website of National Insurance.
Interview Call Letter: Interview call letters are available for Download from our website 7 days prior to the date of Interview.Detailed interview programme will be made available at Official Web Site.
- Candidates will be called for Interview, based on their performance in written exam.
- Final Selection will be based on Marks in written exam & Interview.
- New India Assurance has full right to set the Cut off Marks for Interview.
Lists Of Documents: The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
CLICK HERE for NICL Administrative Officer Generalist Interview ADMIT CARD 2017 : Available from 1 week prior to the date of interview
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
For More Latest Update And Information Regarding to NICL Interview Call Letter 2015. Keep In Touch With Us For Any Suggestion And enquiry Comment Below In The Comment Box.