Punjab & Haryana High Court is going to conduct its Clerk Written Exam on 1st April 2017 which is not so far. So for your preparation Here we provide Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Latest Syllabus 2017 along with previous years sample paper, books ,Official PDF downloads, exam pattern etc.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017
Following is the Exam Pattern & Latest Syllabus for Clerk Written Exam. So candidates who are going to attend or are preparing for this exam can get latest syllabus from here.
Check out the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the better preparation and to get successful result.
- Written Exam will be based on Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)Pattern type
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 33% in each subject of exam and 40% marks in the aggregate.
- There will be negative marking in objective type question of 1/4th Marks for each wrong answer.
- There will also be a Typing/Computer Test.
The Written Examination shall consist of following subjects:
Computer Proficiency test:
- For the selection of Clerk Post There was a computer Proficiency Test.
- Those Candidate who qualified the written exam will be called for this test.
- Computer Proficiency Exam is only of qualifying nature.
- This Test is mandatory but the marks of this exam would not be counted in the final merit.
- Computer Proficiency Test will compromise of two Parts as follows :
Part-I:- Word Processing Test In This Test candidate will have to qualify a Computer Typing Test in English @ the speed of 30 w.p.m
Part – II :- Candidate will have to qualify a Spread Sheet Test.
English Composition : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage, Essay and Letter.
General Knowledge : In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Following books will helpful in preparation of this exam:
- SSSC High Court of Punjab and Haryana Clerks Exam Books
- Kiran’s Punjab/Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Practice Work Book – 1830
- Punjab/Haryana High Court Clerk Exam
- Kiran’s Punjab/Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Practice Work Book
Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in.