UP Police Jail Warder PET/ PST & Exam Pattern UP Police Fireman Physical Test Norms for Race, Height, Chest, Weight etc, Check Here The latest UP Police Jail Warder Fireman Exam Syllabus 2017-18.
UP Police Jail Warder Fireman Physical Test Syllabus 2017-18
Latest Update Regarding UP Police Jail Warder:- UPPBPB has been uploaded a notice to Invite Expression of Interest (EOI) from companies to processed the Jail Warder/Fireman Selection Process……………………it is expected that Physical will be commenced in next two months………
Click Here To Download UP Police Jail Warder Fireman Syllabus 2017-18 Previous Paper
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Race
- Candidates have to appear in Physical Efficiency Test of minimum 120 marks and maximum 200 marks.
- In Physical Efficiency Test Male candidates have to complete Race of 4.8 km in maximum 27 minutes
- Female candidates have to complete Race of 2.4 km in maximum 16 minutes. Candidates who are unable to complete the race will be disqualify automatically.
- Candidates having Grade/CGPA/OGPA in their 10th or 12th marksheet instead of percentage. Percentage is to be calculated against grade points as per the instructions of that education Board.
- After that, a merit list will be prepared of 300 marks by adding marks made from 10th & 12th basis.For example, 62.56 marks from 10th percentage and 146.90 marks from 12th percentage. Both will be added as 209.46(62.56+146.90) marks out of 300.
- According to that merit list, 15 times candidate will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (race).
Race Marks Calculation
Male 4.8 KMs
17 minutes or less – 200
17 minutes 15 seconds – 198
17 minutes 30 seconds – 196
17 minutes 45 seconds – 194
2 marks less with every 15 sec..
26 minutes 30 seconds – 124
26 minutes 45 seconds – 122
27 minutes – 120
Female 2.4 KMs
11 minutes or less – 200
11 minutes 15 seconds – 196
11 minutes 30 second – 192
11 minutes 45 second – 188
4 marks less with every 15 seconds
15 minutes 30 seconds – 128
15 minutes 45 seconds – 124
16 minutes – 120
Candidates are advised to be on Time & date for the PST/ PET. Any absent candidate will be disqualified.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|ST Candidates||160 cm||147 cm|
|General/ OBC/ SC||79-84 cm (Minimum 5 cm||Not Applicable|
|ST Candidates||77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm||Not Applicable|
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST||Not Applicable||Minimum 40 Kg|
Click Here For Official Website:- www.uppbpb.gov.in
Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in.