Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had invited Application from Indian Nationals for various Posts of Council House Guard, under Uttar Pradesh Secretarial department & for Forest Guard under Chief Conservator of Forest, UP Forest Department through General Recruitment Test. So for your preparation Here we provide Vanrakshak Exam latest Syllabus 2017 along with previous years sample paper, books ,Official PDF downloads, exam pattern etc.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Latest Syllabus 2017
Following is the Exam Pattern & Latest Syllabus for Vanrakshak Exam. So candidates who are going to attend or are preparing for this exam can get latest syllabus from here. As the time passes competition for competitive exam gets tougher. so here is the smartest way for the preparation of your exam.
Check out the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the better preparation and to get successful result.
S E L E C T I O N P R O C E S S:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
1.Written Test :
Exam Pattern :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 180 questions of total 180 marks.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part-III General Intelligence Test||50||50|
Exam Syllabus :
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability – In this part, questions related to Knowledge of Hindi language and writing ability will be asked. Questions from this part will be standard of 12th class of UP Board or equivalent.
General Knowledge – This part of UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
General Intelligence Test – The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
- The candidates qualified in written test will be called to appear in Interview/ Personality Test.
- Interview will be of 20 marks.
3.Physical Standard Test (PST) :
- This test will be conducted for the candidates passed in Written Test & Interview.
- It is a qualifying nature test.
- The candidates will be expected to have the following physical measurements :
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/OBC/SC –168 cms||General/OBC/SC-152 cms|
|ST-160 cms||ST-147 cms|
|Chest||General/OBC/SC-84 cms||Weight-45 to 58 Kgs|
Note :- Minimum 05 cms Chest expansion is mandatory.
4.Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET) :
Those candidates who passed the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be expected to qualify this test :
- Race : It is expected from Male candidates to complete the race of 25 KMs in 04 hours with 10 Kilograms weight and Female candidates to complete the race of 14 KMs in 04 hours.
- This race is only qualifying nature.
- Hence, there will be no impact of PET on the merit list.
5.Medical Examination :
After qualifying all the tests, aspirants will be checked that they are medical fit or not as per the scale of Medical Test.
Following books will helpful in preparation of written exam:
Put your queries & suggestion in the comment box below. For more updates regarding syllabus of any other upcoming exam keep in touch with our website Syllbuspaper.in.